Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mr. B's Real Grill Bar-B-Que (E Orange Ave b/t S Monroe St and S Meridian St)

After hearing about the great BBQ that can be found near Adams, I finally had the pleasure of getting to try some.  I was on my way down Orange headed to the Post Office, when food trucks started to appear and I knew right then that I had to finally stop and give it a try.  The one that caught my eye was set off the road right and shares a parking lot with a barber shop.  And though this might sound cliche -- it has changed my life -- or at least my life in Tallahassee.  My first food truck experience was amazing -- and it may very well be the best meal that I've had in Tallahassee.

Mr B's is the BEST!!  I got the white meat chicken dinner with baked beans and coleslaw.  I wasn't sure what to think when I opened the box and the BBQ chicken breast was slathered in BBQ sauce.  But the chicken was nice and warm and the BBQ sauce had a delicious flavor.  I am not yet a connoisseur of BBQ but I know what I like.  Once you taste the chicken, you will want to get into the bones and find ever last piece to dip into the BBQ sauce.  The sides looked small but they were certainly filling.  The coleslaw was light, the veggies were crisp and fresh.  The baked beans had a sweetness to them and were delicious.

The meal was perfectly filling and for about $8 -- worth every cent.  They have some outdoor seating which was a nice place to enjoy my meal.  The food is finger licking good, but be sure to bring your hand wipes!

Food (5/5) QQQQQ Service (5/5) QQQQQ Value (5/5) QQQQQ Overall (5/5) QQQQQ

Mr. B's Real Grill Bar-B-Que
Open Thursday - Saturday 11am - 8pm
312 Orange Ave. (Near Badcocks)
(850) 625-6325
(850) 541-4474

1 comment:

  1. Thousands of used IVECO truck
    parts
    for sale from truck traders and operators at truck locator. All makes and models of lorries-find tippers,tractor units and rigids for sale in the UK

    ReplyDelete